Monday, June 21, 2010

My angry rant to "Someone".

Oh my gosh, I just encountered a hair-blowing, mind-boggling experience.

How immature can you get?? You and your bias ass assumptions. You and your scepticism, you and your questions that irk me. YOU and your accusations. Isn't it enough what you did?? And now you blame me for screwing your life. Glad I walked off and out the door. Can't imagine what a life trapped with you would be like. Glad I took the heed and advice of others.

Thanks for showing me your immaturity. You know, funny how you still can hurt me like that. Guess I NEVER knew you for who you are. You think I'm being immature?? Who wouldn't after all that was said?? You just made me blow my hair off my head. You think I don't know how and who they really are because I'm blinded. In fact I'm not. I do know. I am discerning. I know, I feel what people feel. You think I'm showing off now?? Just go ahead. Like I said, knowledge an maturity levels cannot be faked. You can't pull off a show of knowlegde. Let me tell you, just step on the debate rostrum and you'll know what it is like. Amazing how you managed to spoil my day. Thanks a whole bloody lot. No wonder he calls you an effing turb. You perhaps are one from the sound of it, TYPICAL!! Jumping to bias, clueless assumptions, judgemental and you're even obsessive. Once again, sorry to have stepped into your life. Now, whatever I do DOES NOT concern you. Amazing that people especially your group and "level" of friends can talk about me like that. All bloody bias assumptions based on visual impact.

You know who you are. YOU do indeed.

7 comments:

  1. Hey babe. So what happen? Sorry that I can't be there when you texted me this morning. Was really tired from all the interview's. See you later ok?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who are you?? Do I even vaguely know you??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is it like that then? Then why am I in front of you rite now?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't know :S Are you?? Oops I didn't even notice you. Are you THAT TINY?? Gosh!! Go, eat some fish!! YOU should go back and eat some to grow :) Then maybe I'll see you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. But I dont like fish. I prefer meat. Can grow big and strong. Hehe...good thing we're in Mc'D. Gonna order a double Big Mac. Yum-Yum.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Seriously?? Where are you???????????????? ALL I see is my lappie face :S Grow man!! I'll send you some long beans through Fed ex :P

    ReplyDelete
  7. Long Beans? How long can they be? I think I'll do what the Panda's do. 90% bamboo diet. Meybe I can grow black and white like them. I'm sure you'd notice me then. LoLoLoL.

    ReplyDelete