Saturday, June 19, 2010

Why I ran away from home.


Ugly pictures of me wishing I could fly :)


So, I'm sure, some of you are curious about why I ran away from home. You see, my mum kept comparing me with other people. And it was a downward comparison mind you. To people who can't even do stuff right?? And she says stuff like "Look where you are now."




Like I said, the ONLY reason why I had to come out of UTAR, (My old uni) was because I couldn't stand the lecturers there, the environment and also, the multiple problems I had to face over there. It was mini series of never ending dramas.


It all started when, on Monday night, my mum came back and started mentally killing me because I had bought my beloved spider. I'll post some pictures on it up later. She asked me what I wanted to do with it and all. And me, being impulsive and somewhat irrational sometimes, I got so mad and kept my mouth shut, letting it all boil up inside me. I even offered to make my mum dinner.She got even madder and started comparing me and hurting me. It may seem small but yeah. And she told me to get rid of the spider. My baby tarantula!! I was like BOOM!! I exploded. I just ran upstairs and started crying. Mum started texting me really sarcastic messages. She's a psychologist mind you and she can be very very "scheming" and she plays with your head if she thinks she should. So yeah.




And dad, he started siding her as well. And dad, gosh!! I'm the aftermath of the passion of two geniuses I tell you. Dad's an engineer who basically knows everything, mum's a Psychology major and yeah, both are smart in their own arenas and fields. When mum worked in The Philippines last time, many people did warn her that she might get an autistic child because two extremely smart people produce genetic offspring that is a bit retarded. Not ALL but at least one. But guess my sissy and I are still pretty much quite normal kids with not a trace of autism :)




So yeah, usually at home, tempers flare here and there. Clash of opinions, mindsets differ and total want and need of control by all of us drive us up the wall. Mum and I have about the same temper. And dad, he's usually calmer and more level-headed but once he's starts, there's no stopping him. Right now, I'm back on my bed blogging and they haven't really spoken to me about what happened so I'm not sure if they're seething inside and just hiding it or I don't know :( Parents. Hard to decipher. SIGH*




I ran away, stayed in an old flame's place. With a "bear" and a blur. Although I was extremely blur too. LOL. And then, I went to college like normal, went for a presentation, and yeah, everything went out smoothly. I stayed with Geetz, I think you all met her before. She's such a cute little sweetie who can be very sly as well. So yeah. Stayed with her till yesterday afternoon and Wind was such a sweetie who sent me back from Geetz' place to the train station. He was a major help and a very very good emotional support.




I would like to make a public thank you to Jon, Sundra, Michael, G, Wind, Blaze, Tom, Geetz, Miss M, Miss G, and Yugen, Raj, Prem as well. Not forgetting Chriss and Mia and my other classmates. Thanks for being there for me in this "midlife crisis" of mine.




So yeah, I had some people helping me along the way. I had some fun out although I did miss my family and home and pets very much. Geetz had some problems as well. Her apartment unit was haunted. She actually felt it before, like someone was watching her. I saw "stuff" a few times and even Wind heard some "noises". But then, her two friends came over and they saw a clear apparition of a girl standing directly in front of the fridge. This creeped Geetz like crazy. She went all crazy and started crying, Wind and I tried to calm her. I even offered to take her back to my place but she declined, saying she could stay with her guy friend so I left it as that. Hope she's doing fine, I'll be seeing her tomorrow.




Well, ALL' said I guess. The summary of what happened. I'll post up another post later on Freddy :P I've to get ready for lunch now. It's Father's Day after all and HAPPY FATHER'S DAY TO ALL THE FATHERS OUT THERE AND TO THOSE READING THIS TOO!!

No comments:

Post a Comment