Saturday, June 12, 2010

Debate AGAIN, brainless morons and history.



Silly picture.

I'm seriously addicted to The Script. And their song, Break Even. Such a beautiful, haunting song. SIGH* I'm currently looking up Indian history and how it is linked to Africa. World history is a sad, haunting thing. It's beautiful as well but then, it gets gory at times. I miss Priya and Suria :( All of a sudden.

Anyway, I got asked out by a Malaysian rapper?? And this hurt my friend because she was the one who introduced me to him. And he's her idol. I hate it when the opposite sex gets in the way of my friendships. "You left me with no love, and no love to my name." :) The song that keeps playing and replaying in my head. And on my notebook :P

Haha, sorry if I currently keep talking about debate.
It's what helps me keep my sanity in this world of sorrows. Hmm, being overtly dramatic ain't I. But the debate I just had, two days ago left me quite speechless. My friend Karan actually resorted to calling women "sheep that should be ushered back into fences". I was boiling mad!! And we're in the same "gang"?? We hung out in Chilli's just the week before and enjoyed nachos together. LOL we threatened not to take him out Chilli-ing with us again :) He was in the opposition while I was in the government. And they made a serious mistake. They played with the pussy cat ;) I may look mild and cool but when my temper flares, there's no use trying to calm me down :) They actually brought up Greek mythology. Talking about how men rule better and how they have the brains and all. Hello?? The Goddess of wisdom is Athena and to put it frankly, she has a pussy :) Haha!! Forgive the crude language. Sometimes, crudeness is needed for emphasis. Athena was the goddess of wisdom and beauty. IN YOUR FACE ;) They should never have touched on Greek mythology. I'm a serious myth addict. LOL I mean, Poseidon, Zeus and Hades were okay but they ruled with their dicks. They had affairs with human women?? When they had heavenly wives, they vied, cursed each other and they were blood related. Ppfftt, if you ask me, plain stupidity.

Moving on..

Oh yeah, I'm going to get a pet tarantula :P I asked my friend about it and he gave me the number of the spider breeder. And he thought I was a guy. Haha is it THAT WEIRD for a girl to be so in love with exotic species of animals?? Animals are my life!! And the spiders cost a bomb!! Seriously. They're about 90-110 bucks EACH!! I'm just very afraid of one thing. Their death. What if, I get one and it dies because it doesn't like the food or the environment it's in?? Gosh, I'd be heartbroken :( I was so depressed when my Lovebug died. And Micky too. I miss that little old man of mine. Sob*

I'm currently very depressed about the bleak situations that our environment is in. I really feel like burning the heads of people who practise open burning. Brainless morons who couldn't care less. There are so many of this "species" in Malaysia. Dumb mentalities. You should see our beaches and rivers. Especially the river near my place. FILTHY, and the water is brown like tea with milk. It's seriously clouded and murky. Yucks, I believe they dump bodies in it :)

Politics in my country is also looking bleak. There was a political tsunami just about 2 years back?? And the new parties took over, new waves of mixed emotions, guess I'll just remain neutral. Bl**dy politics. Stupid Prime Minister, can't even govern the people. Sheesh. Forgive my rants :)

Once again, I shall stop here :) Don't want to further incur wrath in anyone, lest I end up in jail :P LOL.

Ta, peeps :) All my love. And M&M's ;)

3 comments:

  1. I was so depressed when my Lovebug died.

    Lovebug? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lovebug

    We had these things something fierce in Florida. I wasn't aware they lived in Malaysia, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha aww Josh, Lovebug was my millipede :P They might have a few in Malaysia but I've never encountered any. My baby died :( But it was last year. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Crap. I remember you saying that, now.

    http://moonwillowshia.blogspot.com/2010/05/pets-i-want.html

    ReplyDelete