Monday, June 7, 2010

Just when life can't get any worse it does!!



Jack and I.



I miss her :( Elaine and I. (I'm on the left.)
OMG What else could possibly happen?? I dropped my BABY!! I dropped my Prince Caspian :(

I dropped my darling notebook. He's dented. Imperfect now. I'm typing on him though. It's a good thing he's still working :) SIGH* But I think I've to change the housing or casing on him :'( SIGH*

Just when I think life can't get any worse, it just gets worse :( I fell on my derriere down the stairs and then together with me, bumped Prince on the sharp edge of the stairs :( SO SAD RIGHT!! SIGH* And life for me currently seems to be having a lot of downturns more than uplifts. Really saddening. Boo hoo.

But I shall not bore thee, fellow followers of mine. Haha!! I shall continue typing normally and act happy. What else can I do right, but to moan and whine and grind about it. Oops, did I just say grind?? Hmm, my bad. Grind?? What was I thinking about??

Oh I speak Swahili now. Just started learning it, have to improve on my style and pronunciation :) I need a likizo :'( SIGH* Badly!! Nina fanya kazi. Nitaka kustarehe :( But na-enda kazini. BOO HOO* So sad right!! OMG WHY DOES MALAYSIA HAVE TO BE SO FRIGGING HOT?? Can't it bl**dy snow here?? ANNOYING WEATHER!! EVERYDAY, WE HAVE TO STAND THE HOT WEATHER. FRYING HOT :'(

Okie I'll post more later. Ta ta :)

Love the "hot person". :(

No comments:

Post a Comment