Wednesday, June 9, 2010

What I want and like.



Geets and I.


What I want.
A world of peace, as cliche as it sounds.

Ice cream everyday. (Sorry if I bore you with talks of ice cream) LOL you can close your eyes if you see that word on my blog again ;)

A man in my life who would be there for me all the time. (Other than my dad) :)
-He would hold my hand, comfort me, take me on picnics, run with me in the wind, kiss me breathless, make me think I'm a romantic semantic (although I'm not one) :P
-He would respect me, take me for who I am and love me for it, let me play with all the stray animals I want, not get embarrassed when I stop to pet a cute dog by the road, love all my quirks and quirkiness.
-He would listen to me all the time, be a man when necessary yet understand my every whim, not say stuff that would hurt me, and listen when I need an ear, give me a shoulder when I need one.
-He would ALWAYS be there, silently or not, and most importantly, HE WOULD NEVER BREAK MY HEART. :)
-He would not think of me as weird but that I'm special and unique in my own brilliant way.

Haha. DREAM ON (Me telling me that)

Guys like that only exist in Dream land. I am not the typical girl :P I love wit, sarcasm and brains with a touch of humour, wet or dry.

I like cuddles and I don't mind cuddling up with a girl :) It's fun.

Hugs.



Geets and I in a weird hug :P (I look like a humongous hippo or something due to the scrunched up shirt) HAHA.

I want a pot of gold and smiles at the end of every rainbow.

I want a rainbow at the end of every storm.

I want you in my life. Because you are the only exception.



So says Woffle :p

Night peeps. Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment