Saturday, June 12, 2010

Worldcup, Shakira and being gay.



Me, looking positively evil.

Tee hee, now everything on my blog is in orange :) My favourite colour!! Hope it doesn't give you all an eyesore :p

It's 4:31 am here and I'm wide awake and hyper :S Just went down to scavenge for food and I saw dad awake too, watching the match between US and England. LOL. I just had some oat crackers, M&M's and something else. GOSH, I feel awful :( Midnight snacking isn't as fun as it seems to be.

Hmm, so much to blog about. But I don't know where to start. I was just telling Jun that if I don't find a decent guy in a month's time, I'd give up on guys altogether. LOL I'll be a lesbian :P How cool is that?? Haha. But then again, I'm not THAT CROOKED :P I think. And I'm for BRAZIL in the FIFA Worldcup :P And Shakira's Waka Waka song is so hot!! She is still the bomb and the siren to me. WOOTS to Colombia :)

I just told myself I'm done with emotions yet I'm strangely attracted to this person. Hmm, curious if it's a guy or girl?? :p

Haha I'm straight, not to worry. Still, strangely attracted to this person although there isn't much to look at in him. I'm not the norm. SERIOUSLY!! Normalcy is what I crave for sometimes :( Kind of sad to be "ousted" all the time.

What I look for in a guy: Brains, wit, sarcasm (Witty sarcasm I find, is attractive, not empty pointless, hurtful sarcasm), and yeah. Height. He has to be taller. Haha I'm such a shortie so it doesn't matter anyway :P This horrific weather is blowing the brains out of my head!! GRRR!!

Okie, will post more. I love blog spamming :P My idea of fun. Haha!!
Ta, later ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment