Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Lego and dicks.

Yes, nerds are indeed hot :) Some of the hottest nerds in existence are Johnny Depp and Albert Einstein :P I love Einstein. Haha.

Well, debaters are usually known for their nerdiness. I LOVE DEBATING :) One of my major passions. Haha. Yet, most of the debaters I come across are pretty hot!!

I've some pictures of what my debate teammates and I did :) In a mall. In toysaurus to be exact :P







Kids who went in the Lego section must be wondering what those are. Imagine: Daddy, daddy. What are those sticking out in between the legs or those Lego robots?? HAHA!!

Friends and I created some Transformer robots in Lego form, complete with dicks ;)

Night for the third time!!

4 comments:

  1. In toysaurus to be exact :P

    Toysaurus? Haha. Is that a play off of "Toys R Us"?

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHA!! Yeah Toys R us :P I was just lazy to type that long name out :P My bad ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha. Toysaurus. Brings the image of a plastic dinosaur. :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha!! Was just thinking about it and yeah I guess it does :P

    ReplyDelete