Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Twisted.

That's one my besties, Vie.
Sorry if I'm seeming more and more twisted. yet, I don't see the point of apologizing.
Weird is good. Everyone is unique. I am an emotional and internal sadist.
Life. It should just end when you see a black hole coming yet you don't know how to react to it or what to expect of it. I know, traumatic innit. Sometimes, I think I know why humans react that way to certain things. I put myself in the shoes of a terrorist or a wife-beater. Or a murderer perhaps?? I understand what runs through their minds. I'm not condoning the evil deed mind you. Let me repeat. I'M NOT CONDONING THE EVIL DEED!! I just seem to kind of understand the psychology behind it?? Sometimes we have to have the mind of a sceptic. To doubt everything and question because naivety could be the greatest flaw of all.

Most of those "wicked people" have some substantial amount of reason behind their actions. It's just that they go unheard because honestly, which judge or jury would want to hear of the reasons to why the man brutally bludgeoned and slaughtered his wife and 2 kids with a sledge hammer and then a chainsaw. Right?? Child molesters and child rapist get beaten up and even killed in most prisons. And I don't blame the perpetrators to that crime of beating up the man. He deserved it but yet again, who are we to judge?? Right?? Humans. Very complex creatures.

How'd we know, most terrorists come from war-stricken countries. They were taught to use firearms at a very young age. All they knew was war, and that other races should be wiped out.

Tired. of. Crap.
Sometimes. Life. Seems. Pointless.
Goals. Get. More. And. More. Unachievable.

Gosh. I'm just super emo freak today and I really think it brings out the underlying internal sadist in me. Yet, I'm still called a baby grasshopper by other better sadists.

So yeah. Maybe wife-beaters were victims of abuse themselves. Sometimes there are things a person will not want to say. Maybe for instance, the murderer (a guy) kills the victim (also a guy) in a brutal manner. He could have just wanted payback. You know, maybe he was raped by the victim himself in an earlier case. How can a man report rape?? His pride, dignity and self worth would dissipate terribly then. Think about it. Perpetrators could be the victims so they victimize others in order to achieve the perpetrator status. Think about it. Process it.

More sadistic posts to come. This is nothing.

Love,
the newly found sadist.

No comments:

Post a Comment