Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Addictions. And studies :)


A century old pictures of Jack and I :P (Might be familiar) *Wink*


So today, studies show that, *Crazy music* ALCOHOL IS MORE HARMFUL THAN HEROIN!! Seriously, let's all do some weed, coke and ecstasy to celebrate the potent-ness of alcohol :P Haha!! Okie, I'm feeling a little bit nutty here. Wee bit. Just a tad bit :P
Hungry!! Should I go down and raid my kitchen or not?? Hmm. Okie, dang I'm hungry. I shall go down and grab some treats :) 


Back. Went down and grabbed a muffin. Yum* Didn't really have dinner :P Had a bout of diarrhea because of overdoing chillies?? :P I love chili. Yum* Okie, I'm really hyper and I don't know why. Have been babbling to some of my online friends. LOL. I just found out that my ex uni is only giving a day off for a Deepavali celebration?? That's nuts. How do they expect students to go back to their hometowns and head back like that?? Ppfftt. Estupidez idiotas. (Spanish and Hebrew swearing) :P Deepavali is New Year celebrations for the Indian people by the way :) The festival of light. It's beautiful and the food is TO DIE FOR. I love Indian sweets and the culture, gorgeous!! My ex uni was quite an "all chinese" university. They could get pretty racist with things. Hmph.


So yeah, it's quite cool, this research done. Alcohol and tobacco are proven more harmful than cocaine and even weed. Or heroin. Why then is alcohol legalized?? My friend (YQ the genius) came up with an answer and it is also proven. Alcohol and tobacco are more addictive than the rest of the "illegal drugs". So yeah, guess who holds the profits!! Yup, you guessed it right :) Companies and governments. All business schemes and tactics that we fall for. Nicotine in cigarettes is like a bondage, it attracts the consumer, he/she wants more and more. Unlike weed (marijuana) or heroin which can still be done without. Imagine, all the taxes on the drinks and cigarettes, all the "customs cash" and all. Governments swipe them up. It goes into their pockets. Ppfftt.


Independent Scientific Committee on Drugs (ISCD), Britain determined that alcohol got an overall "harm score" of 72. Heroin came in second with a score of 55, with crack cocaine a close third at 54.



Taken from the BBC news online website.

So yeah, let's all call for a strike :) To legalize marijuana, cocaine and heroin!! Woots* I'd get into trouble, man :P
Okie, due to my overtly hyperactivity, I'll have to go and work out :) I have no idea why. Goodnight and good day yo!! 

P.s# Josh, Joshua Wright?? Sorry I haven't been replying your comments. I can't seem to get into my comment box ;)

Hugs and kisses* Love, Cookie Monster ;)

1 comment:

  1. Haha. I don't know how, but I've noticed that with several people, their comment functionality becomes disabled after they change their layout. In that case, I just fish out the link from the source code. This one is:

    http://www.blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=8494017062763185584&postID=4898000249073432126

    :)

    ReplyDelete