Monday, November 1, 2010

Shizznizzles.


Yet another vampy shot.

So many things. So little time. All too familiar, the day old rhyme :)
Oh life. It eats us from the inside out when we least expect it :P

Sigh* As usual, many things on the brain. I won't be surprised if it explodes one fine day. Or rather implodes. Sigh* So many awful things happening everywhere. Sorry for the unconscious or maybe conscious sighing.

Indonesia was struck again by so many natural disasters. One after another. Earthquakes and tsunamis and also volcanic eruptions. Many innocent lives were taken.

Also have been reading up on the Agent Orange, the apparent herbicide that caused SO MANY fatalities till today. Okie, perhaps I'm a little outdated :) But yeah. They recently rounded up more victims of the poisonous spread and took more photos. Awful, I tell you. Everything is happening at lightning speed.

So many things. Death and rebirth of evils, breath of life and everything else in between. Sorry I sound so vague. I'll post another post up when I properly clear all this mumble jumble in my brain.

I should probably name my brain, "Brian". I always misspell brain because I type too fast :P

Okie, I love you all, cookiemunsters. Will try post another post up tonight when I'm clearer on my views. Dang, my blog is getting dead. LOL. Ta!!

No comments:

Post a Comment