Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Snorkellies :P


Me, Chin and Vee :)

There's so much to do. Yet again, haha!! So little time :P


I bought some new little gadgets today :) Okie, they're more like toys. Haha!! Freaking awesome!! They used to be a craze in the last decade.



Meet my Tamagotchi, it's a Mametchi. I'm really not sure what they're called in English. They're from Japan and yeah, that explains the weird names ;)


And now, meet Kuchi :) Haha. Such weird creatures. They're digital pets so I can carry a "pet" around everywhere.
Haha the price shot up. My friends used to have these and they only cost 45 bucks. Mine cost 90 bucks :/ Dang, I hope they don't spoil. LOL.

Had so much fun yesterday, bumming around the malls. Lil is having one of her major high school exams so yeah, she went out for the last time :) One last gulp of air before the horror!! Haha. Sometimes, messes are what make people secure. I admit, I'm a little like that too. My room although not THAT messy, still has messes in strange clumps, just the way I like it :)
Also came to the realization that sometimes, messes like hair can be security blankets for women. Weird security blankets, I know :P Even hair. It does take some gut to FINALLY be able to chop off our oh so glorious manes :) Seriously. But wow, the enigmatic freedom and joy after that. Just surprising. Some girls cut their hair after a break up :)

Okie, enough with the rambling :) Will come up and blog later again ;) About something more substantial. Loads of love, hugs and kisses,

Lishia. Xx.


No comments:

Post a Comment