Sunday, November 28, 2010

Shizzle bungles.


Kiss me, she says. In her ballet flats, dancing the night away under the pouring, streaming moonlight. The only love that remains :)


Going through a blogger's midlife crisis. Ppfft. Once again, so many things on my mind, so little time to do :( I don't know which to start with and bluh.


Have to start working out. Tone up this sack of mine. LOL.


Ten essentials I carry around: 


1. A book.
2. A pen and paper.
3. My notebook computer.
4. My phone.
5. My ipod.
6. My Tamagotchi.
7. Eyeliner.
8. Lippies.
9. Candy/ chocolate.
10. Tissues :)


Sigh* Sometimes, I sit and I ponder. I wonder, about yonder. Sigh* Some days, it feels like the light will never come. Some days, I feel like I'm running in circles in a dark tunnel. Who, oh who is going to pull me out?? :) I need the help of only one. The creator. 


Everything, everything is just going to turn out alright. Just let's have a little faith :)
Faith: The only weapon in our arsenal that can battle doubt.


With this, I bid farewell me lovelies :)
LOTS OF LOVE. Xx.

1 comment:

  1. Haha. That's a funny picture. :P

    The verification word is: drombo. Sounds heavy. :P

    ReplyDelete