Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Femme Fatale.


Me and my mealworms. For Midnight, my tarantula :)

Okie, these few days, I've been on my "feminine rampage". It's not as harmful as you think it is ;) Just been chastising the ways of men. Men as in boys, guys?? :) And ONLY a certain group. Hmph, my country's horrendous ruling governing authority. *Mock horror* I am in NO WAY comparing them to other country's governing systems but please. 


Which politician would call another tribe/ethnicity in the country "customers to the main race"?? Please. You tell me. I have had enough of this nonsense :)


Also, I'm very very mad at the STUPID POLICE SYSTEMS IN Malaysia. Come on, they DEMAND for our identity cards when we're at home?? They raid parties just to get extra cash, they rape our women when we make police reports, and they also harass us indirectly. Most of the police in my country are men. They think they can intimidate us women, I would say: Oh, try me!!


Sigh* I just wish they would respect women. Even an ounce of it is fine. Men here, they take religion out of context, and do a buck load of other moronic things. I actually am lashing out now. TOO MUCH. Suppression and oppression are the only two things we're given. Seriously.


Okie, I've to head down for dinner. I'll come back up and blog on the consumption of plastic and how it affects males. Alright?? :) Also after I teach my baby sister some Chemistry. She has her major papers coming up!!


Love you all, boys and girls alike. Xx. 
Shia.

No comments:

Post a Comment