Tuesday, November 23, 2010

The way things are.


Rock on!! She says :)
It's funny how some things can change; can be swept away in the blink of an eye.
Someone gets "taken away", some just leave, some have no choice, some are bound and there are lots more. Life, we could just say. A whole whimsical limmerical story with sometimes twisted story lines. Where does it start, where does it end?? So many questions taking us on funny little quaint boat rides.  Through and to, hike and climb. Okie, I don't make sense anymore. Haha.


Just feeling a little off balance these few days :) Maybe it's the weather. Maybe it's just me :) Gosh, suddenly I'm so sleepy. It's like a droning sensation. Must be the weather. It's horrible, the way it keeps revolving from the hot degree to the cold. Malaysian weather. Ppfftt. I keep craving for funny kinds of food :) Of course not to such a weird extent. Just stuff like corn chips, ice cream, maybe some gelato, or pastel de queso :) LOL.


Yay. I just asked my dad to help me get some corn. In a cup and on the cob. Sheesh, I'm going to be real corny tonight :P There's so much to eat in this country. Literally, ANY TYPE of cuisine at AMAZING prices :0 Seriously. Okie, enough with the funny poo poos.


I'll come on later and blog on mirrors and their superstitions :) Yay* Nasi lemak for dinner :) It's some kind of umm, Indonesian/Malay food?? Where they use coconut milk and steam it with rice :D Deliciozo. Yum* Delectable.



There :) That's how it looks like. I'm stuffed now!! Phew*


I'll go do the dishes and come back here again :) Meow* she says ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment