Monday, November 15, 2010

Hyper effects and fetishes.

Sorry for the super long no update period :) The Internet line here has been down. The Malaysian weather is quite unpredictable and when it rains, the line gets really bad :)


I wonder why. Too many things running through my "Brian". (The name I gave my brain.) Haha. I'm so hyper. Haven't been sleeping the whole night :/ I had some Indian candies which are major sweet!! Dang. I'm so hyper. It's 5.43 am here.
LOL I went to the cinema with someone special today. Thai horrors are terrible. I mean, horror flicks are supposed to get us trembling but I was laughing my pants off :/ And I assumed or rather presumed that Thai horror flicks were scary. Ppfftt.


Hey, where do things go when they go missing in your house?? :) I'm wondering. I can lose quite a number of things in my house. It's funny. No matter how much I turn it all inside out, upside down, they can't be found. Oh grandma went back home :) I'm kinda missing her but the relief overrides that. LOL boy could she nag :/ Thank God I don't understand Cantonese :P Haha!!


So I was a little bored just now, snapped some pictures of things I like :)


Here, I'll show you a few of my most favourite things.



Yes I am quite a child at heart :P I love Spongebob and I got a whole collection of pencils and stuff from World Of Cartoons. I used to love going there as a kid :) Now, I'm just a bigger one!! Haha my best friend Lynn, loves Stitch. She even adopted that nickname :) I bought her a Stitch stamp. LOL such kids we are, at nineteen.


Lil's drum set.


My animal spirit :)


My childhood icon (Cookie Monster) with a bottle of my favourite liquor, vodka :)


And of course, the obnoxiously delightful novels from Stephen King, Sidney Sheldon and Christopher Ransom :) Aahh, orgasmic storylines ;)

Ta peeps. And, lots of love.

Xx.




No comments:

Post a Comment