Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Babies, Hitler and abortion.


Feeling a wee little bit sad today :) Haha I don't even know why :)


Oh well, guess I do. People. Just saddening. My close friend, she's in so much of trouble, she's settling for the guy she's with right now and of course, I see fully, regret and pain in her eyes. Trivial, I know. Yet, it's there. Just there. Sometimes, she talks to me about it but often times hides it behind that mask she wears everyday. It's disheartening, pretty much.


And, oh. It's that time of the month again :( Guys have it better sometimes. LOL. Girls go through lots of pain. Haha!! 


So much on my mind, so little time. As usual. Oh well, grandma's here, as you all know. She's getting on my nerves. Haha. She's Cantonese speaking and oh my goodness, I can't even say a proper sentence. 


You know, would you rather abort your child if you were raped, girls?? Or if your boyfriend was abusive, he doesn't want to get married and you come from a very conservative background. Would you jeopardize your future because of the child who might end up growing up with negative values due to the already pre-written past?? One of my friend's friend is pregnant and yeah, it's awful, all the dramas encasing it. I have to blog about this, I comforted her on Monday yet, it's still imprinted in my brain like an engraving. The beautiful girl, poor thing. She's suicidal and she hates the child in her womb right now. I really don't know what to say about all this. :( 


Adolf Hitler's mother actually wanted to abort him. It was because of a kindly nurse that persuaded her to keep him, that she actually kept him. Imagine if he was aborted, the whole course of History would probably be changed significantly. Sigh* 


Too much sadness in today's post :) I'll sign off here and come back and blog about an interesting topic :)


Toodles, folks.
Love, Shia.



1 comment:

  1. Hahaha. That's a funny picture of you. I like it. It gave me a laugh. :P :)

    I really don't know what to say about all this. :(

    Pray about it. What can you say? The business of our lives as believers is intercession. We don't have the power to help ourselves--but the Lord is all powerful.

    ReplyDelete