Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Boxers and libido.


*Meow* That's me :) Heck yeah, boxers are the MOST COMFY home attire :)

For some, it's heartbreak after heartbreak and the cycle never ends. For others, they manage to snag out of it. It's all in the matter of how the Roulette table is spun. 

So again, I'd like to talk about Chandni Bar.
But before that, my grandma's here :) Tee hee* The Cantonese speaking one. I don't speak a word of it. It's awful, have been trying to keep up with her Cantonese lectures :P Change ONE TINY part of the WORD and it becomes a different word altogether :) I actually accidentally told her the last time that I didn't wear my pussy :P She was shocked speechless. (Oh well, I'm known for giving little old ladies heart attacks) ;) Teehee* 

Sorry I keep changing the font color. It's to make sure you all enjoy looking at my blog :) Haha!!  Anyway, sigh* if you all would like it, please watch the show Chandi Bar. Sorry I'm being so repetitive. It's just so saddening watching people live such desolate lives when we can't do a thing to help them. Conscience and stuff.


Okie, have to run down to bathe the dogs. Gosh, my blogger libido's high today ;)


Ta, lots of love, Xx.

1 comment:

  1. After examining your web log for some time, one could formulate the hypothesis that you like boxers. :P

    All this talk of formulating and hypotheses, and I got the verification word "labing". Not a word, but it has lab in it. :P

    ReplyDelete