Wednesday, December 8, 2010

The chocolate high and endless ranting.

This font change thing is pretty addictive :)
First things first, my apologies for not blogging for SO LONG!! I've been busy with too many things, my mind is in a constant state of jumbles :/


Sigh* So many things clogging the drainage of my "brian" ;)



Guess we can't all be too manly, you know, too brave and strong. There are parts of us yet that are still scared to detach from whatever it is that we cling on so dearly to. Like perhaps, life itself. It is also as if there were a Jekyll and a Hyde in us, wrestling to hold on, hang on, get free or die in triumph and vanity. Sometimes, bravery is to be saluted while the actions, condemned. We are little silly not to evaluate the impact of what we do.

 Sometimes, the angels weep indeed, their tears of ethereal  sorrow, they shed their wings in grief, they gnash their teeth in pain, the pain their hearts can't contain. 

Sometimes, life doesn't give enough. Doesn't give as much as it takes. Don't you think??

I composed that not too long ago. Life; it's just terrible at times, what you can see. Articles on corrective rape have been resurfacing on the news. I don't know what's up with these cruel nymphomaniacs. How does raping a girl cure her of her "apparent lesbianism"?? Or how does raping a young virgin cure one of AIDS or HIV?? Some mentalities are meant to be changed. Especially in Malaysian guys.

This guy, I'm going to embarrass him by saying his name here-->> Afiq Anuar. NO respect for women whatsoever. Even his own girlfriend, he disses. He said he wanted to touch my ass and boobs. I told him off, also told him to have at least a little respect for women. I mean, WHAT A PERV!! Then he said he was bored of "touching his own girlfriend". SO WHAT?? Does that mean he can go around having floozies with other girls that for goodness sake, do not even want him?? Such an ass. He said girls boobs and butts are meant for touching. WHY?? Because it's visible, even if we don't show them off. I tell you, Malaysian guys and their AWFUL mentalities. (I don't even know him by the way. He just randomly messaged me.)
NO WONDER we actually have stagnation here. I so agree with Doctor M. My country's ex Prime Minister :) He's the biggest rebel, for those who don't know him :) He amazes me, he has a wicked mind, nearly that of Hawking's. I love Hawking as you all know. My header has his signature :P How very special!! Okie. Back to the issues.

Joseph A. Rehyansky, a retired Vietnam vet and current part time magistrate, argues that lesbians should be allowed in the United States military so the straight male soldiers could convert them into being straight women. He also says that gay men should be banned in the military. Since when does sexual orientation matter in jobs?? Sigh* The world has become a judgemental place, full of idiots. Estupidez.

Sigh* 

Tomorrow and tomorrow and tomorrow.
Creeps in this petty pace from day to day.
To the last syllable of recorded time.
And all our yesterdays,
Have lighted fools.
The way to dusty death,
Out out, brief candle.
Life is but, a walking shadow.
A poor player that struts and frets his hour upon the stage;
And then is heard no more.
It is a tale told by AN IDIOT.
Full of sound, and fury.

-Shakespeare- (My favorite poet.)

Hope these mumble jumbles sort out, one by one. No repercussions, please. 
5 months soon, holy shizzle :) Record breaking in a way. Phew*

Bye lovelies.
Hugs and kisses* Xx.

No comments:

Post a Comment