Friday, December 17, 2010

Jolly ramblings.

I seem to enjoy using this Trebuchet font now :) Okie, I know I've been naughty and not been in action here for quite some time now :) LOL but I think Santa still likes me ;) Yay* I got some curls!! I'm a curly moe now :) HAHA!! Okie but that's hardly what I want to talk about. 


First things first, my apologies for not blogging for so long. I missed you all, I've missed my blog. It's just that I've either had TOO many things stalking my brain space and I can't type it all out, or sometimes, I don't know what to say. Funny how things work, right?? :) I've to head to a family dinner again later :( Oh how I dislike those events. Well, this one involves relatives on my dad's side so it won't be so bad :) They all speak English and are less judgemental as compared to mummy's side. Oh I miss Mishka. I miss October and I miss Stitch. Not to mention, Santa. Lol you guys know who you are :) I have only one Christmas wish this year. That I'll be able to spend it with you guys :( But as it is, I'll be in Ipoh, Mishka too probably, Lynn, back here, October in JB and Santa in goodness knows where :) Haha.


I'd probably be rambling a lot today. You know, I was just talking to Viga and yes, he's a major huge brainiac as well, very intriguing topics that we bring up. I can't wait for next Monday by the way :) I'll be on my plane to Bangkok!! Yay* I really do want to visit Mombasa, for New Year but of course, that's impossible :( Just can't wait to graduate and start earning my own moolah.


Anyway, as it is, there are an abomination of smells we can't decipher. What more, light?? What if we could smell light?? The Science Industry is moving way to fast for my liking. Haha of course, I can't slow it down. It's good though. Headless cloning by P.B Desai, And then it is the spectrum and frequencies re-visited, and now it is white holes, anti-matter and equating the black hole theories by Einstein with white hole theories. Not to mention, photon smelling mice which is WAY AWESOME. Sometimes, human senses can be very limited, don't you think?? And then, there's progeria and Treacher Collins which I am STILL NOT OVER :( Not to mention my Hawking crush. HAHA!! Okie, my "brian" is on overdrive right now. I'm typing as fast as I can. No joke. Phew* I'm a little excited for many things, worried in a few senses as well.


Sigh* Also, the doofuses running this darn country. We should egg them for Christmas and not feel sorry :) Oh, what a satisfying feeling that'll be :) A feeling nicer than hot chocolate/warm milk with marshmallows :) Blissful sigh* Such incorrigible people. They think they know it all, when in fact they embarrass themselves and the citizens with such blatant moronic stupidity (pardon the french). There is a reform going on here now that limits the number of good students going out of the country for further studies or even to find jobs overseas. Of course we'd LOVE TO MOVE OUT OF THIS GOD FORSAKEN PLACE. Me for one, I'd love to. Anytime. I would love to study in a place where the lab facilities are not limited and where ample chemicals and whatever we need for our experiments are provided. In a place where people would not care about how others talk or dress. I know it's human nature to judge but trust me, you'd understand what I say if you come here.


So many more things to say as I haven't been on here for quite a while. Gosh!! My mind should slow down by just a TAD bit.


Alright, I'll get off this post now :)


Bye peeps, All my love. Xx.

No comments:

Post a Comment