Sunday, December 12, 2010

People, ick whats.





I have a new obsession, or a new topic I like to read on, demonology. I watched the movie- Solomon Kane and whoa. It is pretty attractive, I am very intrigued by weird little things :) Sigh* I hope my stuffy nose and flu clears off before I hit Bangkok. I'm going there before Christmas for a vacation!! Yay* A long awaited, GREATLY needed one :P LOL. The demon that attracts me the most is Lilith. Many things are said about her, some could be possible distortions or maybe she truly was the first "supposed wife" of Adam. But then again, that goes against all our holy books doesn't it :) The wife of Adam in the bible is Eve. Also known as Hawa in the Islamic Quran. I hate painful reminders :( Who doesn't. Sigh*


So many things have been happening. One of the most painful things to see is the persecution of innocent people. I don't know what's up with the world today, almost everyone is saying there's nothing that can be done now except to wish or hope for the best. But AASIYA BIBI DOES NOT DESERVE TO DIE based on blasphemy charges. She was framed, as she clearly pointed out, she was innocent and was framed just because she was a minority. She is a Pakistani Christian which the people there try to eliminate/eradicate. How sad isn't it.


Have you ever felt so empty?? Like all you ever wanted was to be taken away?? Or you sit and reminisce and feel so lost. I don't know why, I become emotional sometimes for no reason. Maybe it's the news. Maybe it's knowing the fate of others and I can't do anything about it. Maybe it's just little things that intrigue you know. Maybe it's the fact that we are lost in a mumble jumble in another dimension. That should be our mind. Makes us think too much, demands way too much of us, out of our capacities and capabilities. Sorry* Mindless ranting again.


I just wish the Pakistani community back in Pakistan would learn to grow up. Think out of the box and learn to show some respect for women. My super close friend back in Kampar used to be a Pakistani guy and he was SUPER NICE. He had so much of respect for women, he took really good care of me too. Yazid, if you read this, I miss you :) And all the fun times we had together. He would take me to see the moon. Even though the moon was miles away, he would take me on his motorbike, just to see it. As far as it was. Some days I protested, some days I went along. It would quell a growing sense of peace in my heart. All those days, we'd go for a super late supper, early maybe :) In the am, early in the wee hours of the morning, when the dew came out. He cared for me dearly, till the day I left for home again. So yeah, once again, the Taliban and the people of Pakistan. I've been into so many sites and forums and yeah, the people are truly backward and it's solely because they don't have respect for the fairer sex. They kill their women when they like, without solid evidence, without any proof of their ladies having an affair or something. The movie I watched, the true story of Soraya, she was stoned merely because her husband wanted to marry another woman and she did not permit that because he did not even care for his two daughters. They treat the womenfolk like trash.


How do you expect a country like that to grow?? Such shallow mentalities, stoning and persecution should be things of the past. It's pathetic really.


I shall stop blogging for awhile, I'll do a new post later, perhaps. But for now, night peeps. Enjoy the Christmas season :)

No comments:

Post a Comment