Sunday, December 26, 2010

God complexes.

                                  
                              Guess who's here to play ballerina.


Dear you,
You were never good for my "brian" so I'm letting you go :) I actually officially did somewhere in the beginning of this year. Just never really had the chance to tell you that :) Haha.


Well, to all you judges, God is the only one who can. Don't take on a role too huge for your puny minds to handle :) Also, be warned. Words are my forte. They will backfire on you. So please, think wisely before saying anything. 


People like you are why abortion should be legalized :) Just a thought you know. Perhaps, I thought I knew you so well. Perhaps I was blinded by empty promises. Too bad I watch and learn. So, my BIGGEST New year resolution would be:


To discard all the dead wood from my life. As Aiden says.


P.s# I am original, there can only be ONE of me, as imperfect as I am. 
ED, you'd better stop controlling me :)


Cherry pop tarts to you meows ;)

1 comment:

  1. Cherry pop tarts to you

    I like the Hot Fudge Sundae flavored ones. :P

    ReplyDelete