Friday, December 31, 2010

A New Year rambling.


In my uncle's house :) Shirt reads: I love Jesus and French Fries. HAHA.


Hello, my little fantastics :) It's the New Year here on the equator. I just had my lunch :) Haha. Anyway, it was an awesome holiday season, it was an awesome Christmas and a wonderful New Year's eve and New Year :)
I went to Bangkok, and then to Ipoh to visit my maternal relatives. Then headed to Johor to visit my dad's relatives with my grandma :) Off to Singapore after that, and back to Johor. It was extremely nice :) My poor parents came back not feeling well. I mean, can't blame them, dad was driving all over and mum had to take over the wheel once in awhile. LOL. Enough about that.


New Year's eve was awesome!! Went out with the bestie for ice cream (a pint of Cookies n' Creme and Chocolate chip cookie dough) and then a beer followed by a bottle of strong white wine my dad spared us. LOL yeah my dad gave me some wine to take over. And I did something REALLY BAD. Haha I met up with the gang, (sneaked out), took along with me, a bottle of vintage Cognac. I just pray and hope my dad doesn't find out :/ LOL It was sitting in the cupboard and well, let's just say we all needed some booze :) 


LOL everything was pretty wonderful. Blissful sigh* It's back to college soon :( Lil's coming a long with me now. Yeah, she's a big girl :) Haha. She's doing her A-levels, she's an aspiring engineer.


So anyway, I shall stop rambling and try to write better :)
2010, has not been a good year. MANY downs, too few ups. Oh well :/ Life's a bitch :)


Ta, lovelies.

No comments:

Post a Comment