Friday, December 24, 2010

Running free.





I just want to run free :) Run wild and never be cooped up. It's a dream I had. That told me I was meant to be a Kipepeo. To never be bound. By anything. God, he doesn't bind :) You know??


I just want to pack a few things into a bag and run away. From everything. From life, from problems, from nosey people, from bugging relatives, from conformation. From everything. Really, if you stick out like a sore thumb, people are going to be yapping away. So Vie says yap yap :)


I figured this much out. I came to a very weird conclusion. I know why some people don't fit in at all. Sometimes, it's not because they're built that way/meant to be like that. Sometimes. it is just because they are too big for this world. They really are. If you could step into their shoes even for the briefest moment, you'd understand what I mean. When you're too big for this world, you'd go on searching and searching. Like Houdini, he kept on searching for the beyond. For different realms and places he could run to, to feel the security he needed. Like Einstein, he ran to his weird habitats :) Where he experimented in worlds of his own. Where it was him and him alone. Like Hawking, to be in his own mind. To be able to shut everyone else out. Or like Stephen King, to run into his own self made realm of stories he so wonderfully created, in his own mind. A splendid place.


Like I said in the previous post, imagination is a wonderful thing. Also a powerful weapon. And a deadly killer. Just like the mind.


Have you ever wondered why in your dreams, you constantly run and run?? And never seem to reach?? I do. I know I do. Quite a lot.


Now, let's go smell the sweet scent of insurrection.


Dear peeps, have a joyous Christmas eve by the way ;)
Sorry for the unduly mortifying "deep" posts.
Much love. Shia.

No comments:

Post a Comment