Thursday, December 2, 2010

Double double, toil and trouble.


To dance is to be free :) Josh Wright, the blue dome on top of my red box is..
My little storage bin. Works something like a storage bin, just hang it up on the wall :) Got it from Ikea :P


As usual, there's a tonne of things stalking all the available neurons in my brain. All my precious cells are being bogged down and callused by more things. Externals, we shall call them. So many things on my mind today. Sigh* Where are we heading to?? Where are all these censorship boards heading to?? Why are they doing this?? Are they so scared of us overthrowing them?? Can't they accept growth?? I'm not just talking about things that are taking place and forming in my country. It's all over. I've been talking to a friend from abroad. Governments everywhere are tightening their rules and imposing and also, making stupid rules that have nothing to do with protecting the "peace" of a nation.


In my country, things are looking bleak and grim. I'm from Malaysia by the way, for those of you who don't know ;) Right now, I've come to the point of not caring. If they must throw me into prison for obscuring the "amazing peace" of this country, so be it. Come on. The 1Malaysia slogans and what nots are just bloody propaganda. In my years of staying here, rights of the people are NOT protected. I'm not only talking about education and all. It's also the quota systems, the bias segregation, the near occultic ruling, the draconian authorities and all. I'm totally bursting at the seams. We need to rise up and be heard. I may get into trouble for this. But seriously, haven't you ever wondered why so many of us Malaysians rather leave the country than fight for our rights?? Okay, it's fair enough if you grant the Bumiputras their special rights and all. But, how do you explain this?? My friend, she's a Bumi and her scholarship application got rejected. Why?? Because the "rulings" said NO to her. She's a Christian. In Malaysia, Portugese people are also known as Bumis. They also have special rights just like the other Malay Bumis. The most horrible part of it all is that she scored way better than the successful applicants of the JPA scholarship. What kind of blatant injustice is this??


Do we all not have equal rights?? They make it seem like a big updo. So many things, believe me, SO MANY THINGS are swept under the carpet. It's always, "Lishia, keep your mouth shut or you'll get into trouble." FOR WHAT?? TELLING THE TRUTH?? I cannot stand it anymore. Education systems, policies, politics, everything!! In everything there is a blatant segregation based on race and religion. I could rant MORE if I wanted to. Yet, I do not resort to the usage of bad mouthing or slandering. All I'm saying here is based on fact and if anyone thinks of it as questionable, you may ask me questions personally. I am SICK and TIRED of being pushed down and seeing people be victims of RACISM in this land.


In UTAR, it was the Indian people who were pushed down because they are a minority. Injustice, I would say. Where the Chinese politicians work hand in hand with whoever's in charge to eradicate the "trash" of the university. Everyone is equal. Special rights??=bullshit. I would say. Special rights-tolerable. Not giving equal treatment to everyone; tax evasion, etc, utter bullshit.


I CAN'T WAIT TO GET OUT OF HERE!! Now, detain me if you must ;)


Lots of love, Shia.


P.s# Sorry, beloved peeps. Just had to get that off my chest ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment