Saturday, December 25, 2010

Sex with a book.


It's my Jan Jan and I :) Say hello, everyone ;) Haha.


I love the way a juicy book keeps me alive.
I love the way the words play a huge part in theatrical plays in my mind. 
I love the way the words; enunciated, roll over the tip of my tongue.
I love the tangy enticing aroma of a new book.
I love the way a book paints the colors of my mind.
I love the way my mind reacts to it, bubbling through like a chemical reaction.
I love the way only a book  can fill a certain void, a certain emptiness in my soul.
It releases a passion from a valve deep in my brain.
A good book is also like a song. It keeps replaying in the head like a tune unsung.


Anyway, Merry Christmas to all you lovely creatures ;) May you enjoy these last few days of 2010 and have a beautifully awesome year ahead.


I wish I could capture the essence of moments. Beautifully unwritten, often unspoken.


Xx,
Lishia.

No comments:

Post a Comment