Sunday, December 26, 2010

Dying to live.


It's all in the pout ;)


Sometimes, we get what we don't need. And we don't get what we need. I'm talking, need here :) Not wanting/craving/desiring.
So often times, people play God and judge. Who are they to do that?? To take on a role too huge to handle :) It may even come off as bullying if it gets too bad and reaches the stage of emotional scarring.


Again, I've been reading more into eugenics. And maybe even gypsy/Indian eradication. Indian=Native American, mostly on the Abenaki tribe or the Alnobak. It's a little sad to see how they've been trashed. Piccoult puts it so well. Such a brilliant mind, such intricate, elaborate, magnetic pieces of work she creates in her books. I'd want to reach her level one day :) Even Sheldon. He produces amazing things. Such wonders the mind can do.


Okie, maybe I'm boring you lovely creatures with my festive rambling. Haha!! This Christmas has been a little toned down. In Malaysia. I don't know why, mum says maybe it's the "Great Depression". A little tumble down, an economic crisis :) Sigh* 


I love living in my own world :) Can't even put it into words. I love holing up. Bi polar?? Not really :) Just a little lala land. Lala in Swahili means sleep :) I love the Abenaki langauge :( I wish there were someone to teach me all about it, origins and all. I am so in awe of the Native American cultures and tribes. Thus the name :) Moon Willow. If you didn't know :) Sometimes, there are more to us than others can see :) Worlds apart.


My spirit animal= An owl. Thus, the beautiful ink.


I wish there were enough of me to go round the world. Mombasa, Tanzania, Cape Town, little towns/reservations on which the rich culture of the Native American lifestyles are preserved; I am dying to get out. I am dying to start living. It's ironic I know :) I am dying to start living!! I shall repeat it :) There is nothing much to really live for here except to move forward, to look for ways to get out. Haha funny as it sounds. A lot of us WANT to escape. NEED to. We need a way out of this *od damned country ;) I have to speak in circles, can't take risks. I'll spew when I need to ;)


J, I'm sorry I hurt you. You know I never meant to. It's just in my nature. I am kipepeo. I don't know why I do half the things I do sometimes. I really hope you 'escape' to your land fast and have a jolly good time :) Recover. Lots of love.


Lastly, I may be goth at heart :) Seriously. Black, is the white.


Sugar bombs to you readers for the festive season!!
P.s# Merry Christmas Aaron Howl!! Do enjoy this season ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment