Friday, December 17, 2010

Of pet peeves, wishlists and stalkers.

So yes I'm back again :) RIGHT AFTER the previous post. I might annoy the crap out of you all :) My super close friend, Jack is FINALLY 18!! Oh gush* What a big girl now :) *Mock horror* But it's sad, her dog has to be put down :( Poor baby. She has a kidney failure. Anyway, I came on here to write my Christmas lists :) Haha.


What I'm dying to eat this Christmas: 


Minced fruit pies.
Cherry pies.
Apple strudels.
Goldilocks.
Cherry tarts.
Chocolate balls ;)


*Trust me, they are hard to find in this country* Sigh*


My wishlist:
A grand/baby grand piano.
More brains.
A full band.
To watch The Fray performing live.


Resolutions for the New Year:


To be smaller. (I am putting on an atrocious amount of weight) STUPID CRAVINGS. Haha.
To push myself harder next year to achieve my goals which seem so near, yet so far.
To be able to be perfect in almost everything I do.
To stop some of my habits I don't like. (No I don't smoke or do drugs :P)


Ggrr. I'm feeling feisty. There still are too many things on my mind to blog about. TOO MANY. Just too little time. It's always like that. Too many things, too little time. If only we had 28 hours in a day instead of 24. More time to sleep, eat, brush teeth, mingle, study, have fun, etc :) I'm just being a little silly :)


Again, can't wait!! BANGKOK!! Whee* :) It's going to be a splendid time :)


My pet peeves:
1. People who stare. (I get an awful lot of stares, learnt not to bother.)
2. People who have atrocious English.
3. People who just yap and yap without thinking.
4. People who are so shallow, the only things they talk about are comparing looks, pushing others down and "hate gossiping".
5. Sick perverse guys who only talk about sex/boobs/butts. GET A LIFE.
6. Nosey busy bodies who like to probe and pry.
7. Interfering meddley people who meddle in affairs of others.
8. Sneering lips.
9. Putting on weight :(
10. Not knowing what to do, worrying.


I guess this should be it :) Mighty random I know. Oh and, I guess sometimes, even the most realistic of us all wish fairytales do exist. Deep down. It's undeniable at times.


P.s# 5 months this Christmas after. LOL. Allstar Wombat, always on the "brian". STOP STALKING ME ;) Haha. You know who you are!!


Lots of love, my lovelies. I wish this were a two way interacting thing. LOL I'd love to hear about your Christmas-es too.


Anyway, I love you all :)
Xx, 
Shia.

No comments:

Post a Comment