Wednesday, April 14, 2010

The anger release/management post.

I honestly can't recall the time I was madder than mad. Now, I am. I need this cyber space to release my anger. OH gosh, this burning fury from deep within me.

You girls are going down, down, down!! You actually don't even deserve to be called girls. You are nincompoops, imbeciles and infidels of the lowest kind. You come in the bottom of the evolution cycle. You know?? Before the Neanderthal man because even they had ethics, manners and a culture to live by. No like you all, no-value bitches. I'm not angry but the fact that you can actually go around spreading rumors about me?? And my friends?? When you don't even know us or our names as a matter of fact?? OMG!! You're looking for trouble and I think you've just messed with the wrong girl. NEVER EVER spread lies about me. Because, that is what I DESPISE, LOATHE AND HATE the most.

And worse still, racial ignorance. How dare you say stuff about me and be so culturally ignorant as well?? How can you categorize Muslim people and Pakistani people under terrorsists?? Didn't your Mamma teach you some manners?? Eh?? And then, you even have the guts to look down on us, saying that we're dumb just because we're not doing A-levels like you all. We're not dumb?? How dare you judge us like that?? Especially me. I know my capacity levels and I cannot stand anyone looking down on my excellent brains. I happen to have an excellent set and if you're jealous, just say it straight to my face. Don't be horrid little cowards and twist stuff around to your liking.

The WORST part of all that just nicely ices the cake is that YOU GIRLS DON'T BELIEVE LISHIA IS MY REAL NAME?? OMG!! My mamma named me Lishia, it's a beautiful name. You can see my Identification cards and birth cert if you don't believe me. WHAT THE HECK?? How childish can you possibly get?? Until you have an issue with my name and my girlfriend sleeping?? Girls, GROW UP and stick to your hypocritical values!! Talking about Jiah smoking when you all bring back your baboon boyfriends and sleep with them like hamsters on the go. Please, please, stop spoiling our names. Or else, you'll go down. That's just all you'll get. Dirt. Down dirt. Get me??

*Cheeky grin*
Disclaimer: This post is ONLY directed to a specific group of girls. NO ONE else :) I LOVE YOU ALL!! ;)

Love , Shia.

2 comments:

  1. You come in the bottom of the evolution cycle. You know?? Before the Neanderthal man because even they had ethics, manners and a culture to live by.

    "So God created man in His own image, in the image and likeness of God He created him; male and female He created them. (Genesis 1:27 AMP)"

    "And out of the ground the Lord God formed every [wild] beast and living creature of the field and every bird of the air and brought them to Adam to see what he would call them; and whatever Adam called every living creature, that was its name. (Genesis 2:19 AMP)"

    The Lord made man in one day. In one day, He made him fully formed and intelligent. The theory of evolution is a lie. In promoting it, you deny the Truth the the Lord reveals.

    All the hardships in life spring from delusion. How these girls talk about you is most likely wrong. How you talk about them in return is also wrong. You cannot change how they think, but you can will to be disillusioned yourself. Any imagination that does not have Jesus at the center of it is a delusion. When is He going to become your passion, Lishia?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know, Josh. Some people are so nasty and when they get jealous of you, they just get so nasty :( They try to bring down your name in every circumstance possible.

    These girls actually told others that I lie about everything till my own name?? I know I was wrong to post that but I was so angry. How can they say I lie bout my own name?? OMG!!

    And yes, Jesus is becoming the centre in my life again. Slowly but surely :)

    ReplyDelete