Monday, April 26, 2010

Nonsense.



Yoo hoo!! It's me!! (Like of course it's her, DUHH!! Who else would it be??) LOL

I have a social psychology quiz later in OMG TWO HOURS TIME????
And I'm not in the least bit ready :S
As usual, last minute studying is my thing. LOL I'm so doomed. Shucks. Now what should I do?? Haha.

Yeah, you totally have to check this out!! These snakes are gorgeous!! Mouth wateringly beautiful!! Haha.



Amazing right?? Not for non snake lovers though. Too many snakes together in the picture could cause a heart attack. Haha. Oops I've a potluck this Thursday and I'm bringing the sauce!! Weird right?? Nothing but sauce :S

But then again, the saucy one brings the sauce :) Makes sense. Haha. You know, spellcheck puts haha in the wrong spelling list. STICKLERS!! Hpmh, no sense of humor at all. LOL. I'm ranting. You know why?? Because I had two ice creams for lunch :P A Mc Flurry Oreo and a chocolate sundae of course!!Haha I saw a TOTALLY cute dog yesterday in Empire Mall. It's this classy, really nice mall in Subang, Malaysia :) That's for the Non-Malaysian audience :) A guide to my ranting ;)

Yeah the dog was a bull terrier and let me tell you!! It looked EXACTLY like my friend Sam. Haha he'd be so mad if he saw this up. LOL.


Now, this is Sam aka Sam Insanity Sunshine. I think you've seen him before, he's my model friend. LOL.





And this my fellows, is the bull terrier :) Look-alike, no?? Haha!!

I'm feeling high and evil, the consequences of THE SUGAR RUSH!! Haha, Joshua!! Josh Wright, SUGAR RUSH!! :P

Okie,
I'd better start studying a little :p

<3 Shia.

2 comments:

  1. Mouth wateringly beautiful!!
    Snakes make you hungry? Hahah. Actually, my dad said when he was a teenager, he found his brother pan frying some Florida diamondback rattler. Dad said it smelled awesome cooking but he just couldn't bring himself to eat it. I've never had snake, but I know I like alligator. Yum. :)

    You know, spellcheck puts haha in the wrong spelling list.

    Hehe. I noticed that when I first had to start typing things out in high school.

    Because I had two ice creams for lunch :P

    You and my sister would get along in food circles. Ice cream is one of her two favorite food groups, the second being donuts. :D Hahaha.

    Haha, Joshua!! Josh Wright, SUGAR RUSH!!
    Hahaha. I always find it amusing seeing my name somewhere where I didn't write it. Not sure why, but I always get this silly feeling, like I've been there even though I haven't. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Euww Josh, your uncle eats snakes?? Yuck!! haha. Seriously, I'd get a heart attack seeing a snake in a pan :S

    I'd love to meet you sister. Haha I think we'd get along just fine and she would be able to show me all the best dessert shops in your place and vice versa. Haha!!

    Nyeh nyeh, I'll quote you more then :P And you'll really feel like you've been "in" my blog. HAHA!!

    Silly spellcheck anyway, too much sticklering for me :P

    ReplyDelete