Saturday, April 10, 2010

Another Miss Moon case.



Oh look. It's Miss Moon staring at you!!

Wow, for the first time, THE AUTHORS met up!! Haha. For some reason, Rich hasn't been updating our blog. I on the other hand am handling three blogs now :S

Let's have another funny post from Miss Moon :)

Case# 3.

Dear Miss Moon, I'm an animal trainer. I usually train lions but have quit that job since my left hand got bitten off by one when I was whipping it. I train elephants now. I teach them stunts in circus rings. Recently, one of my elephants sat on my head when I was pushing it up. I now have a deformed face. Please tell me what I can do to gain back my self confidence. I wish I had been more careful. I do not dare to go out in public now. The elephant sitting on my head injured my face. It is pretty bad and I do not dare to look into the mirror. I even smashed my bedroom mirror out of frustration.

By, Mr Crookednose.


My reply.

Well, animals are NOT meant to be made to do foolish tricks for humans.I'm glad the lion bit off your hand. It was probably saying, "There!! That'll teach you to mess with me, silly human." :) First things first, brace for the worst. It is yet to come since you smashed a mirror. Seven years of bad luck for you, Crookednose my man. Pushing an elephant up from the back was not a very wise idea. I suggest you get a pair of good brains. You could purchase them at *CheatPeople.com* (Disclaimer: ALL these are fictional, direct from the author's scheming mind)
Why don't you go and buy a box of crayons and a paperbag at Barney's?? They're having a crayon sale apparently. You can then draw the face of your dreams on the paperbag. Then, put in on your head. Oops, cut two holes for the eyes, a hole for the mouth and another hole for your nose, unless you don't want to breathe :)
You can now go out into the world again. Also, change your name :) You will no longer be Crookednose but Paper Face.

News headlines the next day: Man going by the name of CrookedNose committed suicide allegedly taunted by Miss Moon. He suffocated by putting his head into a paper bag.

Cheers, your sadist, Miss Moon :)

Love, hugs and kisses, Shia.

No comments:

Post a Comment