Friday, April 2, 2010

Again.

The pain. The deja vu. The numbness of mind and soul. Pain is a better feeling than numbness. Numbness just shows that you've reached the level of not knowing what to feel anymore. It just kills cells. And it hurts so bad you don't know what to do. So numbing, blocking everything is just the best option. It doesn't feel. That is where I am right now. Exactly where I am.

Anyway, I have a new hobby :) I'll blog about it in the next post. I promise I'll take pictures of it too :) It's the nerd's new hobby you know?? LOL.

I'm blown / swept away. Ironically, it's Good Friday. And I'm not in church :S

I'm blogging instead.
Happy Hagaddah
to the Jews and
Happy Good Friday
everyone!!

P.S# Next post: The nerd's new hobby :P Sorry about this corny post.P.p.s#
I'm currently addicted to Ice blended green tea with "pearls". OF COURSE IT COMES AFTER ICE CREAM!!


Love love you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment