Wednesday, April 21, 2010

The sceptic.





The sceptic :)

I wish I had a special clock. To turn back time. To erase the past that I don't like. To erase painful memories. But then again, I never regret. NEVER. Call it ego, or pride. I have it all. But then again, I just wish some things would have turned out differently, some people I wish I never met. Some things I wish to undo. SIGH* I wish I could mould my life, make some things turn out differently although I know things happen for a reason, people I meet, I meet for a reason. Answers!! I need them :P

It's all very complex isn't it?? I just wish. I wish whatever I want, I get. But life wouldn't be much of a challenge would it?? We were born winners. But what about those less fortunate?? Who determines the less fortunate anyway?? Who is the media to tell us what is hot and what's not?? What is all that?? How do we know what to follow?? As in styles and all, who determines it all?? Media?? Who is the media owned by?? Rich and famous?? So they determine how we live?? Very silly isn't it??

Love, sceptical mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment