Saturday, April 10, 2010

Disgusting stuff :)


I'm so weird. Why?? I sit cross-legged on the toilet bowl. Yes Indian-style cross legged. LOL and I was just back from church. I had to wear formal attire because I was up playing the keyboard :P It's SO FUNNY!! I came back and had to do a poop bomb!! And I just stripped my pants off and sat on the bowl. Was funny. In formal attire :P

I feel like blogging today. I'll be littering my own wall with brain-manure. Haha!!

Sorry for the in-your-face stuff I'm posting. I can't be discreet :)

So yeah. I don't call it pooping or anything. I don't know why, I use the word poop bombs. Haha. Lynn knows. Every time she talks to me on Messenger, I tell her I'll be right back. Because a poop bomb's on the way. Haha. And I can't poop just anywhere. I have to poop in my own bathroom upstairs in my house. Not downstairs of outside. LOL now I'm seriously sounding weird. Okie, enough of my poop habits. Here's another candid shot of me in formal clothes.



P.s# I sat in that doing poop bombs. Phew was it HOT!! :P

2 comments:

  1. Hahaha. I tend to prop myself up with one or both of my arms to take pressure off my legs/butt. I've read about some people actually sitting on the toilet backwards; I tried that since it sounded amusing. It felt pretty awkward, though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really?? LOL Phew* I'm not so weird after all. Well, I used to sit backwards last time. When I was 4 years old?? I stopped though :) I sit indian cross legged now. HAHA!!

    ReplyDelete