Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Ho, ho, ho and a bottle of me :)



Starters: A funny picture of me.

So, ahoy there mateys!! My ASSignment was on sexual slavery :) Yup. I've finished it!! YAY me!! Haha I'm doing more research now. This time, it's on Rupert Murdoch.
TV and media conqueror. Sexual slavery as said before is VERY subjective. I don't know, just talking about the issue gets me sad.

I'm also very angry about the censorship that they have in Malaysia.
Why do they have to persecute intelligence??
I quote Aiden.

I recently bought a CD. It's a movie by the title of "The stoning of Soraya M." It's not something everyone would be strong enough to watch. I watched it and man did I cry. I bawled my eyeballs out. Shucks. It's a true story that the French journalist Freidoune Sahebjam published and spread; the sad story of hers. Well, I think Malaysian censorship has gotten overboard. First, they banned the movie and then, they banned the youtube videos and trailers on it as well. Oh come on. They even banned "The Passion of Christ". Stupid pointless censorship. Dumb ruling systems and governments here. Sheesh. Sorry I'm so vocal with my insults today. I'm in an extremely pissy mood.

Well, I did some confrontation today with a friend. The bitch said she didn't say anything or spread ANY rumors about us. When we asked her nicely. A lot of people actually came back to me telling me what they're saying. Come on. If you say it, Just admit it. Don't be a chicken and hide behind your own patooty. Sheesh. Some people are just plain cowards. Especially girls that gossip and slander. I don't get the point of them wasting their time doing that. Sheesh *Rolling eyes* I was never one for gossip. It's pathetic. I'd rather gossip on what's happening between reactions within the atmosphere of Earth and gay swans being discovered. Topic diversion here: Gay swans have indeed been found. How funny, it's kind of sweet in a weird way as well.

SIGH* I'm tired. And pissed. Get crazy, get drunk. I want to do that. I'm falling sick :( I'M FALLING SICK!! UGhh. SIGH* I really hate life sometimes.

Signing off, before I lose audiences,
Shia. (Miss Pissy head.)

No comments:

Post a Comment