Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Love?? Not??

Yeah, yeah :P I know I'm supposed to be blogging on "The day my God died" or my latest hobby. But then, this topic just drew me away. The topic of love. Is it merely physical?? Biological?? Or perhaps chemical?? You know, it can be explained. In all aspects. ALL areas.

I'm actually sitting in my computer lab class. As usual, it's oh-so-boring!! I just can't wait to get out of here.

Anyway, moving on, I was bored. So I went onto Lynn's blog as usual. :) She writes very well. She mentioned about the triangular love theory which actually, coming to think of it; and if analysed properly is very relevant. In all aspects again. Shucks I'm keeping an eagle eye out for my lecturer. He thinks I'm doing my work :P Okie, I PROMISE!! Next post will be on my latest hobby and on the video :) Plus, I'll add some candid shots too :) Jack-my friend is an awesome photographer. Sadly, Lynn thinks I look chingko in some pictures. I threatened to go blonde and she said she'd kill me. LOL.

Gosh, topic diversions again. Love. Coming back to that whole "love ideology". There is so many kinds of love actually. It can be categorized. Into MANY segments. No kidding. There can be many factors involves as well. Genes, feelings, hormones, mechanisms of passion, etc. I'll continue this post at home. :)

Bye peepos.
ALL my love, Shia.

No comments:

Post a Comment