Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Revenge is a dish best served cold.



The world can be a harsh place full of its evils.

Like exams!! NO, I've a test tomorrow :S HAHA!! I get so freaked out during tests!!
Oh somebody, hand me a vodka. I really need one. HAHA. Malaysian studies is a silly subject. Why do we have to do it anyway?? :( *Pout*

Anyway, after talking to Juzer just now, I got calmed down. Maybe those girls were indeed jealous. Sheesh. Ppfftt. Well, let's talk about more interesting stuff. Maybe I'll do a Miss Moon case 4 :)

I think I just will.

Case# 4.

Dear Miss Moon, I'm a high school student. I'm quite average. But there are a group of girls that always pick on me. They spam my Facebook wall, they call me names in school, and they embarrass me in front of the boys in school. They call me Miss flat-chest and stinky-feet and worse names. I just feel sick to the guts everytime I get bullied. I just wish I could stop them.

It's becoming terrible and I'm even starting to get nightmares about them. That's how bad they are :( Once, they brought the guys into the shower room while I was changing. I had my period and the guys saw me butt naked with only a tampon string hanging out. I'm really humiliated. Can you please teach me how to get back at them?? People tell me, revenge is a dish best served cold. Is that true, Miss Moon??

Miss Sad :(

My reply:

Dear Miss Sad, change your name to Miss-I-don't-care. Then the world will see your confidence and know you're amazing. Don't let those mean girls get to you. They're probably jealous. You can get back at them by taking pictures of them without make up. Girls like these are superficial and brainless and would NEVER be caught dead without their blush or eyeliner/eyeshadow. Just snap a few shots of them after their showers. I bet they even wear make up in bed.

Spam their wall back, honey. Bitch slap them if necessary. Don't ever let them bring you down. Hold your chin up high and walk like you own the runway. You're a beautiful girl and you deserve the honor of it all. The girls are most probably just jealous that you have both the brains and the beauty. Send them hate mail stating how much you hate them. Steal their boyfriends. Grab them and snip off their hair when they embarrass you. And pour acid on their faces so they'd be uglier than they already are. This will teach them. And yes my dear, revenge is a dish best served cold.

Now go and freeze that dish up my sweetie.

The next day's headlines: High school girl arrested for vulgarities, and being out of control. Also charged for assault and blackmail all in one.

Haha :P OH no, poor girl. And to think I taught her all that :P

Disclaimer: This is ALL fictional. Nothing real, or related to real life.* Credits to Juzer*

*Cheeky grin*
Love Miss Moon and Shia.

No comments:

Post a Comment