Monday, April 5, 2010

Sandals and busy-ness.

I've two new pairs of sandals!! Thanks to my mama :P She was so sweet to actually ask me if I wanted new sandals. I have a tonne already but YAY I've 2 new pairs. Golly gee, I sound weird. Anyway. sorry I haven't been updating anything here :P Busy with assignments. Gosh, a tonne and they're piling up.

So yeah, as I promised, I'll blog about my latest hobby but not yet. Let me take some pictures first :) Awesome calibration needs awesome pictures :) I'm handling 3 blogs now so yeah, sometimes, one would be a dead book. LOL Clash of the Titans IS AMAZING!! I love the effects and the visual stimulators, JUST IMMACULATE. Anyway, in the next few posts, I'll blog about "The Day My God Died" and my latest hobby as promised. Okie?? :)

P.s# Making out in a trolley is kinky, no?? LOL answers please?? :P



P.s# Don't mind the ugly feet :) Sandals are gorgeous. 2 pairs for 49 dollars from cotton on.

Love,
Stinkyfeet :P

No comments:

Post a Comment