Saturday, August 28, 2010

Alone time. Hurt.



Caressed.

Oh my gosh, debating issues with my friends can get very heated sometimes especially if they happen to be old friends, ganging up on me plus a debater in the arena.

Fights happen. Ppfftt.

When people turn their backs on me, that's when it hurts the most. Especially when I don't understand why they did it. Yeah they may have reasons but the reasons were never made known to me. Till today, I'm still pondering about a lot of things. Things that happen, that happened, I mean; why do people walk into our lives when they are meant to be shown the door out?? Why do they stay so long, just to turn away at the end of the day?? So many questions running through my head. Hurts like crazy.

Brings back bittersweet memories. Memories are just plunging into my brain.

I just want to be held, I just want to be caressed by some of their hearts. I don't know what I did that they're so different from who I am today. It just sucks. I think I'll be a hermit. I'll curl up in my bed for now and start working on my Chemistry.

As always, Science will be and always will be my best friend. So will animals.

Love,
The broken.

P.s# I'm no coward.

No comments:

Post a Comment