Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Illusions.



Friends and I.
Aloha, Blogger buddies.

Sigh*

Today, I learnt that I create illusions of humans. I see them through rose-coloured glasses and when they dis-illusion me and shatter my glasses, it hurts right down to the core. I'm feeling very numb now :) The hurt has subsided, it's just more of a dull throb of heartache. Sigh* I care for my friends too much. Have stood up for them yet sometimes, they have the heart to turn on me. It's funny how the mouths you feed might turn around and bite you.

It's just funny. Everything is a blur today. At a standstill?? Not a permanent one though. I have so much more to say :( And post but I have to compile my History assignment. I'm so packed these days I don't even have alone time with myself and that sucks :(

Okie, I'll post more later. When and if I get up :)

Muaxxie and a goodnight from the willow tree.

No comments:

Post a Comment