Friday, August 20, 2010

Random Saturday to you.



Dribble says hi :)

I feel a little nutty today :) Maybe it was too much sleep. Maybe it was the donuts for breakfast and the blueberry cheese tart and chocolate cheesecake I had for tea :)

Phew* Let's blog!! I feel the mojo running through the whole of me, right down to my tootsies on my feet :)

I really feel nutty!! But, but yeah. TWO BUTTS!! Sigh* I have History assignment to do :( Boo hoo. On a Saturday!! I'm a good girl so I'll sit and finish it and blog at the same time. Haha!! Gosh I'm really hyper. Too much sugar in the blood :) Think I'll dance to rid it :) LOL!!

My mum's a psychologist as you all know. This annoying ex student/patient of hers keeps calling our house now. He used to do that but he stopped after awhile. After mum warned him and reported him to his mum. He's a creep. Seriously. Calling our house phone is okie but just breathing down it or humming scary tunes down it is stalker-ish and eerie?? Much?? Sheesh. He's started again. Really creeps the crap out of me :S

Haha so I'm supposed to be bathing right now?? And getting ready for dinner. Dad gave us a choice of Japanese food or Western. Yum, both are nice :) Have to work out first :P

Too much cheese in the system!! LOL.

Promise to blog later. PROMISE :) I'll do a post on Norse gods. Starting to get hooked onto Norse mythology now as well. Phew* LOL. Myths are cool :p

Peeps, will see you all later.

P.s# Allstar, you bruised me. *Rawr* Battle is on!! Wombat's getting smashed by koala. Plus, Panthera's beating Thor. Trust me on that!!

Tata :)

No comments:

Post a Comment