Thursday, August 19, 2010

Funny how.



Funny how two people don't know they're meant for each other till something happens.
Funny how destiny and fate works.
Funny how when the day starts, I want it to end but when it ends, I want it to start because I miss you.
Funny how things work.
Funny how humans take things for granted and then complain when we lose out.
Funny how you hate someone at first and the feelings change to the opposite scale.

Funny how you say, "I'll NEVER", YET it happens in the end.
Funny how the very mouths you feed can turn around and bite you in the blink of an eye.
Funny how when you start dreaming, you NEVER wanna stop.
Funny how when the person smiles, it puts a smile back on yours.
Funny how the little things the person you love do for you count in HUGE amounts.
Funny how disappointment bogs down a person.

Funny how depression seeps in.
Funny how the very person you wanna block, WALKS through ALL your good defense mechanisms.
Funny how you feel like dancing when no one's watching.
Funny how I feel funny.
Funny I'm Facebooking when I've a Chemistry quiz tomorrow!!
Funny how I don't wanna flunk it.



:) <3 <3

P.s# Funny how my blogging mojo only comes back when I'm supposed to be studying ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment