Friday, August 6, 2010

Miss Moon and the genius.



Evil Miss Moon.

Aaron says:
i took a placement test
i scored 98 percent in reading comprehension
87 in writing corrections
and 97 in pre algebriac math
and 40 in algebra

HAHA!! The smartness of him. But he got pulled down by algebra :s Somehow, the smartest people don't do so well in Math huh :)

He's going to kill me if he sees this :p

Miss Moon case# 6.

Dear Miss Moon, I'm a 14 year old teenage girl. This guy, he has been pulling my hair, bullying me and constantly teasing me about my weight. He calls me a whale, an elephant but the worst name of all is Freak Of Nature :( Oh Miss Moon, please help me. He really kills me on the inside. He's really good-looking and he's a jock. I feel so awful. A lot of my friends have turned on me because of his constant teasing. They start to shy away because they don't want to be associated with a loser. I can't help looking the way I am :(

Miss Broken.

My reply:
Dear Miss Broken, first thing first, he ain't no guy. Let's refer to him as jerk. Yup he's a definite jerk alright??

Well, let's see. I'll plot a great revenge for you. Fist, rob a tattoo parlour. Steal their tattooing equipment. Then ink his face. On his forehead, write, "LOSER" in capital letters.

Then, carve your name into his balls so he'll never forget you. You suffered more than he's ever going to. How dare he put you through such emotional damage. Then, glue his eyeballs shut and sew his lips. Then you can begin the torture, tee hee.

Let's be creative and use some kind of science and logic in this :) He's a jock, you say. Hmm, use a very very thin metal tube and stick it up his penis. Then, shoot a very fine jet of water up it :) It's gonna hurt for sure. Increase the pressure every few minutes or so. Make sure it's at a very high pressure!! Release him after that. Too much submission is a bummer.

Love, Miss Moon :)

Next day's headlines:
School girl caught for inducing and devicing terrible methods of torture on 17 year old boy. Also held on accounts of robbery and is currently in a mental institution for a thorough brain check.

Haha!!

;) Love, your Miss Moon.

2 comments:

  1. Are you in the kitchen in that picture?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha!! Yeah I am :P Wanted to look like some evil nerd. Boy, you analyse everything in the picture. Haha!! My Miss Moon mojo came back :P

    ReplyDelete