Monday, August 23, 2010

Peepholes.



Me and Vie :)
Naughty America teacher mode?? LOL.

Many things are looking at me from their peepholes. I mean inanimate things and not objects. Pretty abstract a metaphor :/ LOL.

I mean, I still have my History project to work on, I have six hours of class tomorrow (really hard stuff like History, Additional Math and Chemistry lab), I'm in charge of an event's decoration part, sigh* such a bother. Oh and OH I'm in a band!! I'm actually euphoric about it!! :) I finally can put to use my rusty skills again!! The people in my band, they're amazing!! There's my friend Kitten on the saxophone, Jamie on the guitar and vocals (he can play the drums and keyboard too), Tony on the drums and me, I'm the lead singer and keyboardist!! I'm so excited about all these new happenings and cool beginnings in my life once again.

Life seems to have found lee ways into my heart again. Perks after disappointments don't seem so bad after all :)I still don't have many friends in my new course but oh well :) LOL.

Gosh, I'm always too tired to blog :( I always end up falling asleep curled up on my notebook. Haha!! Anyway, mythology. Woots* And the Norse. Norse mythology is interesting!! Although they vary according to source.

I'm interested in a particular being called Loki. Some say he was son of Odin. Some say he tricked his way up there. It's also funny because in Norse mythology, the guys gave birth. Loki was a guy, a trickster and he actually gave birth to a spider-like creature of 8 legs. There are many different edda's and poems about him, very hard to read them. I find them very lengthy and twsited. Captivating right?? Tee hee.

Sorry for not being able to blog much. Sheesh, full to my neck with assignments and what nots :/

Love you blogophobes, Muaxx!! XOxo,
Lishia.

No comments:

Post a Comment