Monday, August 2, 2010

Injustice and homo sapiens. And Aaron Howell.



I'm feeling hyper!! :) As you can see.

Had some chocolate and orange juice :P It's 4.01 am Malaysian time. LOL thought I'd blog on some issues before I head to bed or maybe straight to college!! I've class at 8 am :( Sigh* Yay me!! :( Math class!! Early in the morning.

The news today wasn't so good. People in Iran are still protesting about stoning women. They're SO BACKWARD. I always hold forth to the theory my dad proposed. Education is the key to liberation which is very true. The only reason why a society cannot gro is because people are not educated or they are socially ignorant.

I beseech the president of Brasil, Mr Luiz Inacio Lula Da Silva (Although I know I'm still a nobody technically) to really speak to the President of Iran, Mr Mahmoud Ahmadinejad to thoroughly revise the rules and abolish the stoning of women in Iran. Is it not fair that a man can cheat on his wife and get away with it?? But if the notion of the wife cheating is even planted in the husband's head, there'd be an uproar over there. Although it's not proven. How can they work on non-substantial evidence and convict?? It is a case where it becomes a plight and seriously, women should be protected. Especially from all these fanaticism of religions that actually commit gender oppression. Sigh* This issue is really depressing. To watch women in other parts of the world suffer because of blatant accusations. It's plain violations of rights. I probably shouldn't let emotions get to me when I blog on sensitive issues lest I blurt out something wrong. Hmm.

The ongoing case from 2006 which is the call for the stoning of Sakineh, an Iranian woman who was accused of cheating on her husband has brought much discussion in my head. Can't sleep now. And I've and Additional Math class at 8 am!! It's 5.15 am now!! Gosh!! SO DEAD. Aaron Howell is keeping me company at this unearthly hour. Haha I'm such a night person but then again, the night is fun because it's quiet and I can process my thoughts. So again, coming back to Sakineh. She was accused of committing adultery. She denied it. Of course. But how can they take law into their hands?? Till they decide to stone her?? Such a humiliating way of dying. It brings back really significant memories. I watched Soraya when they stoned her. On a video of course, it was banned in my country. Somehow managed to find it. It's disgusting, and the lowest form of punishment for a human other than being crucified.

Soraya's own children had to stone her and scream "Allah hu Akhbar", which means God he reigns. Her own little boys had to kill their mother in an unlawful manner in the name of religion. Honestly, NO religion would ever ask a child to do that. The ayatollahs of the town were just being sexist and a journalist got the full story on her. It was amazing, Soraya's husband wanted to silence her because she wanted to report him to he mayor. He never paid for her children and she was the only bread winner of the family. They managed to fabricate a story and the whole town believed the evil man and the evil people who were backing him up.

Unbelievable. Lust and fornication when it comes to men is okie. What crap.

Sorry. Just very very mad.

I say, FREE SAKINEH!! Don't stone her. It's disgusting and less than human. Please. Okie, I have to run. Got to get ready for college :( ADD MATH, OH NO!! It's 5. 30 now :P

Have a good day yo and maybe, tell me about your days sometime soon ;)

Love you all!! SO MUCH.

P.s# GLOMP, Aaron :P Look, I'm a squirrel munching on your nuts. Haha!! Oh my gosh, just realized how wrong that sounded :S

Ta yo!!

P.s.s# Happy birthday, Rockstar!! Although I know you don't read my blog :P

Ta for the final time and hugs and kisses*
*Huggles*, *Rawr* :3 *Meow*

No comments:

Post a Comment