Thursday, August 12, 2010

Today.



Today, there is too much on my mind.
Metaphors swirling, pins are singing and pianos playing.

Today, my brain is being fried worse than octopus juice. This feeling is not a bad one, I know that I'm using my brain almost to its full capacity then.

Today, I wish I didn't have to fear exams. I would be able to perform so much better if I didn't have "examophobia".

Today, I realized I want to put on a smile of confidence and kick life in the butt to let it know who's in power.

Today, I want to be me.

Today, I want you beside me, every step of the way. I want to know so much more, I want to satisfy my cravings.

Today, I want to stop trying to be perfect and to embrace my imperfections with open arms.

Today, I just want to be able to love again.

Today, I found that I've been able to love again. I have been. It's broken, the dam at full gush.

Today.

2 comments:

  1. Today, my brain is being fried worse than octopus juice.

    That's not a simile I'm familiar with. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha!! My brain comes up with the silliest things ever ;)

    ReplyDelete