Friday, August 6, 2010

Sketches and stuff.



Being silly :)

Life. It is being etched out bit by bit, sketched out scene by scene. Or at least, think so.

I'm still trying to be a perfect positive being. And gosh, I hate waking up in the middle of the night like this. My thoughts, they engulf me. And slowly, they start their intricate growth. And like an inception, they seep through all my visualizations. And they implode, worse than kyrptonite. I'm still expected to remain silent as it's the night. Or rather, WAY early in the morning :) Feel like a metaphor.

So, Facebook has become quite my social life :) Spend half the time at home on Facebook which can be quite a bad thing. Hope I can wean myself of it for awhile. I have to achieve and maintain a perfect grade to get to where I want to. Sigh*

I also realized, I wish for the unreachable, the impossible. Which pertains to other homo sapiens per say. I wish people could be less judgemental, less critical. Everywhere I go, I stick out like a sore thumb. And in class, it's even worse. Now that I'm back in my field, (Science), people tend to judge me more. When I walk in to class, it's pretty embarrassing because everyone stares and I sit alone :) I don't look like any of my classmates. They think I'm in the wrong class. They stereotype me as a mass commer. Haha I feel like laughing yet, on the other hand, I kind of feel the little bit of grittiness there.

Tee hee, I've been ranting :P So busy for the past week. Seriously, have been rushing off for classes and on some days, it's 6 hours in a row. I'm not complaining. Enjoying my subjects- American History (We learnt about the Indians and how they were chased onto reservations)- conspiracy theories, Additional Math-Algebra and Trigonometry, Chemistry- back to calculating molar mass, moles and stuff like that and Public Speaking.

I kind of found myself again?? Or maybe, am in the process of finding myself a little here and there. In my old semester, when I was in Mass Communications, I couldn't even read. It's not that I didn't have the time. I was just down all the time. Mum said I sleep off depression. When Im depressed, I tend to sleep a lot which is kind of weird because I don't really need much sleep :)

So.. Yes. Recently been hooked to John Grisham's amazing intricately written books. He could be a bit dry. He doesn't put in much humour or romance. Yet his books are very very stimulating in the sense that you might even feel empathy towards the people who bombed Jewish synagogues or law firms. Stuff like that :) Sorry if I'm boring you. LOL As usual, it's the time of the night where my brain goes on overdrive an my mind goes on hyper mode :)

Let's have laughs.

Things I'm embarrassed about.

1. Falling down a lot. (Yeah I'm in my own world and sometimes I don't see steps in front of me)

2. I waved at someone in the bathroom that day and she just gave me a long stare. (She didn't know me) HOW EMBARRASSING!!

3. I hugged some man whom I thought was my dad. GOSH!!

4. Making people change numbers with me or for me just because I cannot stand odd numbers. It's annoying. Haha. Like if I'm in line at the bank and I get an odd number, I HAVE TO change it to get an even number. Even the volume on radios and television sets. My dad is starting to get annoyed with this habit of mine :P

Haha!! There we go. I'm going to post a Miss Moon post up next. Before I start burrowing my nose into books :P It's 4 am here!!

Ta, peeps!! Rippa, all my love.

3 comments:

  1. Feel like a metaphor.

    Life is a storm; we're all naked in the rain.

    Spend half the time at home on Facebook

    I've not accumulated even an hour there. :P

    When I walk in to class, it's pretty embarrassing because everyone stares

    It's because you're so hot, Lishia. ;)

    American History

    Really? Malaysian History wasn't offered in the college I went to. :P

    3. I hugged some man whom I thought was my dad.

    Hahahaha. That one's pretty good. :D I'll share one of mine. Back in middle school, sixth grade (11-12), we had to dress out for gym class. That morning, I opened my dresser and tossed into my backpack the first pair of sweatpants that I laid my hands on. In class, I realized that my mom's pants managed to end up in my dresser (and, therefore, my backpack). Not wanting to fail the class that day, I put 'em on. They were twice as large as I was; I had to hold them up as I ran. Me running laps gave the image of a English Bulldog. That and they were also holey--a gaping one right where my crotch was. And they were very green. Hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha!! Malaysian history is pretty much altered to "their" liking. So what we learn is basically altered and terrible. Sheesh :P I can't say much, might end up being hauled in :P

    I'm very addicted to Facebook. LOL
    I'm hot?? Nuhh, You're being nice. But I'm quite a shy person. When people stare, I get more self-conscious and then I end up tripping :(

    OMG your story is PRICELESS!! You're smaller than your mum?? LOL you showed me 2 pictures of your mum and she looked tiny. Oh, maybe it's because she was younger :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, they only like to teach you the pleasant histories in school. :P Saving face, and all that. The world hates the light.

    I'm not a particularly big guy (5'9", 180 lbs), and I certainly wasn't when I was 11-12. :D Hahaha. Mom got and stayed for several years pretty large after she had my sister, thus her pants didn't fit well on me. :P

    ReplyDelete