Monday, August 16, 2010

My current state of mind.



Have you ever been stuck so bad no one seems to be able to pull you out??
Have you ever walked through the hall of shame, guilt and disappointment??
Have you ever felt so low that even the ground seems to be above you??

My current state of mind:

Boiled.

Peeved.

Scared.

Sad.

Sorrowful.

Disappointed.

Depressed.

Will get well soon and get back to blogging.
Love you, peeps!!

P.s# Would you hold me so tight I know I'm not falling apart??

2 comments:

  1. Hahaha. That's a nice piles of clothes in your floor. :P Heh... It looks like you're wearing a lifting belt... Backwards. :P

    Have you ever been stuck so bad no one seems to be able to pull you out??

    My dad once rolled me in my blanket and duct taped it together when I was still in my single digits. It was mutual, though; I wanted to see if I could get out. I did. Eventually. :D

    Have you ever walked through the hall of shame, guilt and disappointment??

    Yeap.

    Have you ever felt so low that even the ground seems to be above you??

    For sure. I enjoy digging holes and a couple of times they were deeper than I was tall. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha I was feeling so random so I started digging my clothes out :p Phew* Tough work :P

    Haha your dad sounds funny :)

    Hmm, you have. Hmm.

    Haha!! VERY FUNNY JOSHY WRIGHT!! LOL.

    ReplyDelete