Sunday, August 8, 2010

My current wishlist.



Some funny picture. I saw a few guys drinking ALL that up. WOW.

Ouch you know, just ouch. Seeing my loved ones hurt so bad actually hurts me even more. I love Priya and I really understand the amount of hurt she's going through. I was once like that when I was stuck in the hellhole.

I wish:

-I could be free like the wind.

-I could pull Priya, Vie and few other close friends of mine out of the hellhole I was once in.

-I could express myself more easily.

-People wouldn't judge me but see me as I am.

-I could be perfect in every aspect possible although that would be impossible.

-The words depression, sorrow, deceit and hurt never existed.

-Life would take on a better roll.

-I were a genius. Brilliant. Assaultingly amazing!!

I just wish.

Love, Numb.

No comments:

Post a Comment