Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Sometimes.



Sometimes, I hurt just because the ones close to me hurt.

Sometimes, emotions overwhelm and engulf me. Like the ocean and a riverbed, overlapping on the shore.

Sometimes, little things trigger off huge reactions.

Sometimes, what may seem like a huge deal to me, MASSIVE, may seem like a germ to you.

Sometimes, I know what you think about, I know what makes you, YOU, and I know what makes you tick and what ticks you off exactly.

Sometimes, I could be the voice in your head, prompting gently. The good one.

Sometimes, I just hurt because I'm human. Only partially.

I'm not norm, I don't hit norm or anywhere close to normalcy. But that's only what makes me, ME.

Sometimes, I just hurt because I'm not good enough. Never was and still on the way there.

Sometimes, perfect to you may only be halfway there to me.

Sometimes, I love you more than words can say, more than I can express it.

Sometimes, I hurt the ones I love. The closest to me.

Sometimes, I push you away but it makes you human to walk back to me, baby steps at a time.

Sometimes, i just have implosions, too hard to handle.

Sometimes, I'm just human.

No comments:

Post a Comment