Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Embarrassment and broken hearts.

Oh gosh!! Something weird/funny/terrible happened to me yesterday. (It depends on how you want to view it)

I fell down in the beginning of my computer lab class. Like a turtle. SHUCKS I was SO EMBARRASSED!! Gosh I was so stunned that I didn't even pick myself up. Gosh. Serves me right actually. My chair had rollers and I still managed to tilt and rock it back and front. Just like me to manage to do that :S

Quote from Diana Osseiran: You don't die from a broken heart. You only wish you did.

I know how it feels. You can't play on broken strings. You can't fly on broken wings. That song is just gorgeous and it depicts the meanings true and true. You really can't fly on broken wings. It's just like a broken heart. You can repair the wing but it'll never be the same again. There'll be a scar. There'll be a wound that never directly heals. Aiden was lucky enough to get her back.
CONGRATULATIONS AIDEN
*Pat on the back for you* :)

As for normal people like us, I guess, we just learn things the hard way. That's where detachment comes in so easy for some. Oh, just OH.

P.S# You can't fly on broken wings. You can't play on broken strings.

Yesterday, I tried to paint you but the colors weren't beautiful enough.
Love, Shia.

No comments:

Post a Comment